Algonac Athletic Department
The JV wrestling tournament at Yale on 9/17 has been cancelled due to the possibility of inclement weather. No make-up date has been announced at this time.Follow us on Twitter @#muskratnation
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING ATHLETES AND TEAMS:
- Morgan Beadlescomb. 2015 1600 Meter STATE CHAMPION (This makes him back to back State Champ.)
- Mitchell Mueller 2015 Pole Vault STATE CHAMPION! (This makes him back to back State Champ.)
- Muskrat Wrestling team. 2015 DISTRICT CHAMPS !!!!
- 2014 Varsity Football team for earning Team Academic ALL-STATE!!
- 2014 Varsity Volleyball team for earning Team Academic ALL-STATE!!
There have been some questions regarding the girls swim program here at Algonac. Please find some important information below:
1. Swim is a Fall sport usually starting in August.
2. Swim is a co-op with Anchor Bay HS. This means Algonac swimmers compete with Anchor Bay.
3. Matt Victor is the coach. His contact information is email@example.com (Please contact him with any specific questions you may have.)
4. Swim is a club sport and all funding comes from the club itself, not Algonac Community Schools.
Athletic Director - Mitch Landrum
Algonac Community Schools offers a full and varied athletic program, which is open to all students. The success of the athletic program depends upon the cooperation and understanding of all involved. With the exception of local rules as defined in the Algonac Community Schools Athletic Handbook, athletics are governed by the policies of the Michigan High School Athletic Association. Algonac High School participates in 16 interscholastic sports. All participants are required to obtain a copy of the Athletic Handbook at the office of the Athletic Coordinator before involving themselves in the athletic program.